Mr. McChesney was born in Birmingham, Alabama. He graduated from Georgia Military Academy/Woodward Academy in 1966. He attended the University of Georgia from 1966-1970. He majored in Business Administration and Real Estate. Mr. McChesney graduated from Atlanta Law School in 1975. He was admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1977, and was admitted to the United States Supreme Court. He is authorized to plead and practice in all state and federal courts, including within the state of Georgia, 11th Circuit Federal Court of Appeals; Supreme Court of State of Georgia; and the State of Georgia Court of Appeals.
Mr. McChesney has practiced law in excess of 35 years, and he is highly regarded by the entire legal community. Mr. McChesney concentrates his practice in the areas of family law, civil litigation, criminal law and personal injury.
- Georgia, 1977
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, 1987 - Present
- Cobb County Bar Association,1980 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Mr. McChesney has rendered many hours of pro bono work to his community since his admission to the bar.
- Atlanta Law School, Atlanta, Georgia 1975 J.D.
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia Major: Business Administration
- Alpha Tau Omega